Staffing and origin of tweets
The @Monarcacht account is managed by the Monarcacht.com staff who are colocated.
We do not use any automation to post content on Twitter.
If you follow Monarcacht.com, you can expect our tweets to include:
- News stories and press releases
- Speeches and statements from HRH The Prince of Ireland
- Photos and videos from The Prince and engagements
- Other content as deemed appropriate
Following and Retweets
If we follow another Twitter account, it does not imply an endorsement of any kind.
Likewise, content retweeted by Monarcacht does not imply any endorsement of the
message tweeted or the individual or organisation who tweeted it. If you follow our
account, we will not automatically follow you back.
@Messages and Direct Messages
We welcome feedback from our followers and will try to join conversations where
possible. However, we may not reply individually to all messages we receive via
Twitter. The best means of communicating queries to the staff or His Royal Highness are via the contact details linked to above.
We update and monitor our Twitter account during normal office hours Monday to
Friday. We will also update and monitor the account outside of these hours at our own discretion. Twitter may occasionally be unavailable and we accept no responsibility for lack of service due to Twitter downtime.
Comments are generally disabled on the Monarcacht YouTube page. We reserve
the right however to allow comments on occasion. Comments posted on videos are
the views of individuals and do not represent the views of Monarcacht. We do not
accept responsibility for the content of any comment and reserve the right to remove
- contain abusive, obscene, indecent or offensive language, or link to obscene or
- are completely non-relevant to the video posted
- contain abusive language towards an individual
- constitute spam or promote or advertise products
- are designed to cause nuisance to the page administrator or other users